The 23rd Yokohama Dance Collection (2018), for which the theme will be SESSION/TRACE/HOME, includes the premieres by cross-disciplinary artists active on the global stage, newly created and re-created works by choreographers who are leading artists in contemporary dance in Japan and overseas, and ambitious works by choreographers who have won prizes in the competitions at the Yokohama Dance Collection in recent years.
The program also includes our competitions, which value originality in choreography with new perspectives on the body and expression for our times, as well as dance workshops, outdoor performances, and exhibitions. The multi-faceted Yokohama Dance Collection program will unfold over three weeks at the Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No. 1, Yokohama Nigiwaiza Small Hall, and the ZOU-NO-HANA TERRACE.
- 2 February → 18 February 2018
- Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No.1
Yokohama Nigiwaiza Small Hall
- Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No.1 [Yokohama Arts Foundation]
- Ambassade de France au Japon / Institut français du Japon
- The Agency of Cultural Affairs Government of Japan in the fiscal 2017